Be a Nanny
We thank you for considering Bella Bambino Nannies to assist you in your search for employment. We take pride in helping professional nannies find the positions that they are best suited for. Founded by a former nanny, Bella Bambino Nannies understands that finding a family who appreciates you and supports you is your number one priority. We can help you achieve your career goals by locating nanny jobs for you that will utilize your skills, background and education.
Our service is offered free of charge to Nannies. The family seeking A nanny pays us a one-time placement fee. Once you are hired, you are an employee of the family and you are responsible to them. We do not take a percentage of your pay.
Each family seeking referrals through our company is required to fill out a detailed application. This application details the job that the family is offering as well as the salary that is offered with the position. You will be given detailed information about each position including ages and number of children, hours and days needed and rate of pay before you choose to interview with a family. We encourage you to “interview” the family as well in order to ensure that you receive only those offers that meet your employment needs. Your Bella Bambino Nannies consultant will discuss this process with you in detail prior to your interview with any family.
We work as an advocate to you and as such we require that you are able to meet the following criteria:
- Have 3 years of childcare experience working as a nanny, teacher or other child related field
- Provide verifiable references showing 3 or more years in childcare
- Provide 2 personal character references
- Have a clean Driving Record and a valid Drivers License
- Be over the age of 18
- Possess your own transportation
- Be willing to undergo a Nanny Background Check, including Drug Screening
- Be willing to submit to personality screening in order to further the matchmaking process
- Show proof of current CPR/ First Aid Certification or be willing to obtain Certification
- Have current Trustline registration or be willing to enroll prior to placement
Being a nanny brings with it an enormous sense of personal satisfaction stemming from the fact that nannies can make lasting impressions on children and families. This means that nannies make a difference in many lives and can contribute to shaping a young child’s character as well as harmony within a family. Nannies are forever able to look back on a certain family and know that they made a contribution to many lives.