How it Works
In order to find a nanny job that suits your individual needs, we require the following information:
- Contact us to speak with a placement consultant or fill out our online application and a consultant will contact you to discuss an interview.
- Provide 2 proofs of identification and Social Security card/ US Work Authorization
- Interview with consultant and complete Written Interview and Dear Family Letter
- Submit proof of CPR and First Aid certification or show proof of enrollment in CPR/First Aid.
- Provide references for 3 years of childcare, and 2 character references. All references will be contacted. Upon acceptance, we will provide you with detailed job descriptions. You may let us know what nanny job you are interested and begin interviewing with the families htat you are interested in.
- When a family decides to offer you employment we will initiate a background check and submit the family’s employment offer to you. Upon successful completion of a background investigation, you may begin working.
Drug testing and TB testing may be required as well as Trustline. If you are registered with Trustline please provide proof with your application.
Our nanny recruitment process is unparalleled in the industry. What sets us apart is the fact that all of us are mothers and we recruit for you as we would recruit for ourselves. Each nanny is personally interviewed for 2 hours, all references are scrutinized and a complete background check is run. Using Bella Bambino Nannies as your nanny recruitment service will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made for your family!
Bella Bambino Nannies makes nanny placement hassle free and fun! We love working with our clients and we totally understand your needs as we are parents too! You’ll never feel pressured to hire a nanny who is not the perfect fit and we will walk you through every single step offering our support and years of experience to guide you!
Bella Bambino Nannies founder Rebecca Barlow is a mother of 4 who is a strong believer in community. We are happy to facilitate group play dates with interested clients. We have a large network of parents we have helped throughout the years and it is our pleasure to introduce our clients to one another if a group play date or support group is desired.
Bella Bambino Nannies will carefully and thoroughly background check your nanny in addition to enrolling them with Trustline (California placements) Some of the Background checks we run are:
• Criminal investigation
• Social security verification
• Address history
• Sex offender check
• Driving records check
• CPR certified
• Drug test upon request